If you are looking for a detailed Kadence guitar review then you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we’ll go through all the details that you need to know about Kadence guitars.
The Kadence Frontier Series Acoustic Guitar is aimed for beginners who are just starting to learn the guitar.
With a low price point, it is often the preferred choice for people who are new to the guitar and do not want to spend a lot of money while they are learning.
There are plenty of features that make this guitar a great option for beginners, and there are also some drawbacks to consider before making your purchase.
About the Kadence Guitar
The Kadence Frontier Series guitar is an acoustic guitar and has a body made of spruce wood.
The fretboard features rosewood and the strings are round wound strings. The string gauges are stainless steel.
The Frontier Series is one among the many Kadence Acoustic guitars, whose build and price point are designed for beginners.
The guitar features a cutaway design, which provides an indentation in the upper bout near the guitar neck. This design feature provides easy access to the upper frets.
Depending on the seller you choose, the Kadence Frontier Series may come with a gig bag, plectrums, strings, and a strap.
Take a look at Kadence Frontier Series Acoustic Guitar here.
Features of the Kadence Guitar
Since the guitar is made for beginners, the Kadence Frontier Series guitar does not have a lot of bells and whistles.
These features make the playing process easier for new guitar players. The material of the guitar is of high quality. Spruce wood used to make this guitar is often preferred in acoustic guitars to produce a rich sound.
The rosewood used on the fretboard enhances the acoustic effect. The spruce and rosewood materials make the guitar fairly durable.
Hence, it can stand up to regular wear and tear from a new player just learning their way around the guitar. It also allows players to travel with this guitar because it can hold up during transport.
The Kadence Frontier Series guitar comes with an equalizer, which is a fairly rare feature. The guitar also features six round wound strings, which uses a round external wire in order to wrap around an inner wire core.
With a 39-inch stature, this guitar is easy to hold and comfortable to handle. You can carry the guitar around without risking the quality of sound.
Below are the pros and cons of our honest Kadence Guitar Review which can weigh on your buying decision.
- Designed for beginners the Kadence guitar is an excellent choice for a first guitar or a practice guitar.
- The price is relatively inexpensive depending on which retailer you purchase from. Hence, this guitar does not require a large investment.
- The guitar features a high-quality finish which provides a beautiful design. It is attractive to look at.
- The size of the guitar makes it easy to hold and comfortable to play. This is a great feature for new players who are getting used to handling the guitar.
- The cutaway design makes it easy to access the upper fret.
- The spruce wood and rosewood are very durable. The guitar does not damage or scratch over wear and tear.
- Depending on your retailer, the guitar may come with a variety of accessories. It is easier for beginners who do not have to go through the hassle of purchasing accessories individually.
- The guitar comes with a preinstalled tuner and pickup.
- The guitar produces a very nice bass sound and overall sound quality. The sound is rich and full while remaining vibrant and bright.
- The projection and sound volume for this guitar is pretty impressive.
- All ages and genders can enjoy playing this guitar because it is not too large and it is easy to hold.
- The build quality is very good. The materials used for the body of the guitar are of high quality and durable.
- Depending on your retailer, there are multiple color options available for the Kadence Frontier Series guitar.
- The guitar strings are not of high quality. Even beginner players may find it necessary to purchase better strings and switch them out.
- The distance between the fretboard and the strings is quite large, which may make it difficult for some beginners to play.
- The action is quite high for beginners. You may find that your fingers hurt whenever you try to play high notes.
- The quality of bridge pins is subpar. This may make it difficult to replace the strings on the guitar.
- The tuner for this guitar is not very efficient. The guitar does not stay tuned for long and requires frequent tuning. This may cause frustration for beginners.
During the course of this Kadence Guitar Review, we found that this guitar may not be perfect but it is an excellent choice for beginners.
If you are new to playing the guitar, you can practice with the Kadence Frontier Series guitar without having to invest a lot of money in your first guitar.
The guitar is fairly minimalistic, but that may be preferred by new players just learning their way around the instrument.
There are some drawbacks to consider, including the quality of the strings. However, if you do not mind replacing the strings, this should not be a problem.
The tuner and bridge pins are not of as high quality as the other options in the market. Considering the affordability of the guitar these are still acceptable.
Overall, the Kadence guitar is designed for beginners and it delivers on that purpose.
We hope our Kadence Guitar Review has helped you make your choice and decide on your next buy.